Eowave USB Footswitch
Eowave's USB Footswitch lets you control or trigger parameters of your MIDI software instrument with a footswitch: connect the USB Footswitch to your computer and it will be recognized as an audio device.
Per default CC1 is sent to MIDI channel 1, but you may set it differently with USB Footswitch editor.
- A USB/MIDI on/off footswitch
- Connect it directly to a computer
- No MIDI interface needed
- Compatible with any MIDI software sequencer/instruments
- ESS DSP based
- Input resolution : up to 10 bit
- Output : USB
- Hi-speed USB
- Non-volatile memory
- USB Pedal Editor : PC, Mac compatible
- Compatible MIDI protocole
- USB bus powered
- Message format types: Control change/Note on/Program change/Pitch bend/Monophonic aftertouch
- Inverse feature edition via SYSEX or via the editor
Price ex VAT
Viewers of this article also read...
- IK Multimedia iKlip IK Multimedia announced iKlip, a universal microphone stand adapter for the iPad.
- Avid Pro Tools SE Bundles The Avid Pro Tools SE Bundles are currently available in the UK, Germany and France.
- Avid Releases Pro Tools 9 Avid has announced Pro Tools 9 at AES, revealing that it will work with or without an interface.