Rjm Music MasterMind MIDI Controller
Master your MIDI rig with this mid-sized MIDI controller.
The MasterMind is designed to work with RJM products and will also control other standard MIDI equipment. With the MasterMind, you'll have control of your entire rig.
The MasterMind's features include:
* "Plug and play" operation with other RJM products
* Program Change and Continuous Controller message support (4 PC and 8 CC messages per preset, all on different MIDI channels)
* Expression pedal input
* 125 presets, arranged in 25 banks of 5 presets
* A Function switch that can send Continuous Controller messages, or can activate the "alternate preset" capability of the Amp Gizmo and RG-16.
(Note: the original Amp Gizmo (with the black front panel) is not compatible with the alternate preset feature. Only the new silver face Amp Gizmo supports the alternate preset feature.)
* Phantom power capability when using a 7 pin MIDI cable
* A Remote In jack, which allows the synchronized use of multiple MasterMind controllers on stage
* Rugged 18 gauge steel enclosure
* Flexible power requirements: 9V-18V, AC or DC, 200mA
* Dimensions: 16"W x 6"D x 2.75"H
(40.6cm x 15.2cm x 7cm)
* Weight: 3.9lb (1.8kg)
MSRP $349.99 - Available from all RJM Music Dealers
Viewers of this article also read...
- Brainworx bx_control spatializer Bx_control is a CONTROL LISTENING TOOL and an M/S MATRIX with built-in MONO MAKER & STEREO WIDTH CONTROL. bx_control also features Hi Resolution LEVEL LEDs for PEAK and RMS levels.
- Digidesign launches Transfuser Digidesign has just launched Transfuser, a plug-in that allows you to create or handle music made from loops or beats in real-time.
- Wholegrain launches a Dynamic EQ plug-in Wholegrain Digital Systems LLC, manufacturer of speciality audio software, has announced the availability of Quartet DynPEQ™, a signal processing plug-in for the soundBlade digital audio workstation. Quartet is the first product that applies Wholegrain's proprietary DynPEQ™ technology.