Cableguys MidiShaper v1.2
Cableguys has announced the release of MIDIShaper 1.2 Public Beta.
The new version gives you more opportunities to integrate your devices:
- MIDI cannot only be received directly from the host sequencer, but also via MIDI ports.
- MIDI channels for input and output can be set.
- LFO-triggering can be limited to a single note.
Cableguys also added a snap-to-grid function to MIDIShaper's waveform editor.
Download the beta (PC+Mac, VST+AU, 32- and 64-bit) here: cableguys.de/downloads/Cableguys-MIDIShaper-1.2-Beta.zip. The beta corresponds to a demo version.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Softrave Vintage Analog Filter Softrave has released Vintage Analog Filter, a new VST effect plug-in for Windows.
- Audacity v2.0.1 The Audacity Team has announced the release of Audacity 2.0.1 for Windows, Mac, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems.
- iZotope RX 2.1 iZotope has updated RX to version 2.1.