HyperSynth Announces ion-editor
Hypersynth has announced the release of ion-editor, a VSTi MIDI-editor for advanced controlling of the Alesis ION analog modeling hardware synthesizer in your DAW.
"For rejecting the mouse flicker and reducing zippering noise on MIDI port, every knob is specifically programmed to transmit the MIDI messages like a real hardware MIDI controller so ion-editor knobs don't generate unwanted data with the same value which is a common issue in some other MIDI-editors," according to HyperSynth.
The same pages like the original Ion LCD display are designed to make the tweaking easy for parameters that need more descriptive information like filter panning, arpeggio, mod matrix and tracking generator.
- Support automation for all 234 ION parameters.
- Flicker Free Knobs.
- Remotely changing ION banks and programs.
- Automatable MIDI-OUT channel.
- Preset manager with save and load function.
- Sync to host option for master tempo.
- Interactive tracking generator and mod matrix.
- One waveshape display for each oscillator.
Priced at $30, ion-Editor is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.
For more info: www.hypersynth.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- KResearch Announces KR-Delay FS KResearch has announced that it has renamed the freebie KR-Delay to KR-Delay FS and released version 1.1 for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary in VST and AU plug-in formats.
- Waves Releases Waves Center Waves has announced the release of Waves Center, a new processor that separates phantom Center content from Side (L/R) content.
- Sonic Studio Updates SoundBlade Sonic Studio has updated soundBlade to v1.3.1.