HyperSynth Updates ion-editor
HyperSynth has updated ion-editor to version 1.2.
Additions & Fixes:
- Added request patch from ION/Micron memory.
- Added load Sysex file.
- Added send the "loaded sysex file" on the fly to selectable locations (bank/program).
- Added new "auto" and "manual" mode for program update.
- Added patch category readout.
- Added an option to set "MIDI bank select" controller number (cc0-cc32) which fixed bank select issue in micron-mode.
- Added synchronization for bank and program knobs with ION/micron program change.
- Added center position for knobs that allows easier tweaking.
- Enhanced knobs animation.
- Fixed bug in Porta (on/off) button that sent duplicate data on MIDI port.
- Fixed graphical mistake in drawing saw-tri waveform of osc1/2/3.
- Now VST plugin transmits MIDI messages to host in addition to editor independent MIDI-out device.
- Stability improvement inside some hosts.
- Improved compatibility with windows Vista and 7.
- Little GUI redesign.
Viewers of this article also read...
- XILS-lab PolyKB XILS-lab has announced the release of polyKB, the recreation of a polyphonic synthesizer released in the '80s by the French company RSF.
- de la Mancha loophole de la Mancha has announced the release of loophole, a MIDI-triggered loop sampler which allows you play sections of up to 4 different loops using MIDI notes to control which section of which loop plays.
- [Musikmesse] Riedel RockNet 100 Riedel Communications presented the new RockNet 100 RN.102.IO module, which offers 16 line outputs and eight microphone/line inputs at this year's Prolight + Sound / Musikmesse.