HyperSynth Updates Ion-editor
HyperSynth has updated ion-editor to version 1.3.
Additions & Fixes:
- Added a warning message which blocks requesting patch from bank0/program0 in micron-mode.
- Fixed FM level accuracy problem.
- Fixed "OSC 1,2,3 Fine tune" accuracy problem.
- Fixed FM level issue that overwrote micron with wrong value after updating edit buffer.
- Fixed "FX1 vocoder decay" range issue.
- Fixed "FX2 reverb color" range issue.
- Fixed "FX2 delay time synced" that could not be updated via sysex.
- Fixed problem which caused FX1 and FX2 knobs to be disappeared.
- Fixed FX1 "LFO shape" and "Tempo sync" malfunctions after request patch.
- Fixed Filter 2 freq knob sensitivity issue which responded to mouse movement quickly.
- MIDI in mode (transmit-block) is no longer saved in preset.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.