[NAMM] Ampeg Heritage B-15N bass stack
Ampeg completes the Heritage B-15 Series with a new all tube B-15N bass stack.
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A., the Heritage B-15N delivers the sought-after B-15 souns in a new, all-tube design featuring PCB architecture and a black finish.
The Heritage B-15N features distinct 1964 and 1966 channels, plus Ampeg Baxandall EQ and selectable bias modes. The flip-top, double-baffle cabinet is covered in black diamond Tolex.
- RMS Power Output: 30W RMS (1966 bias) / 25W RMS (1964 bias)
- LF Driver: 1 x 15˝ custom Eminence
- Preamp: Tube (3 x 12AX7)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Power Amp: Tube (2 x 6L6GC)
- Channel 1: 1964 (B-15NC)
- Channel 2: 1966 (B-15NF)
- Tone Controls: Baxandall Bass and Treble (per channel)
- Power Tube Bias: Selectable (1964/cathode, 1966/fixed)
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x 8 ohm, 2 x 4 ohm
- Line Out: Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches): 33 x 21 x 14
- Handling Weight: 82.5 lbs / 37.4 kg
More information on www.ampeg.com/products/heritage/b-15n/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Ampeg Portaflex PF-800 bass head Ampeg adds a high-powered head to the popular Portaflex Series bass amplifiers, the compact 800-watt PF-800.
- [NAMM] Schecter Johnny Christ Signature Bass Schecter welcomes to its artist roster the Avenged Sevenfold bass player Johnny Christ with a new Signature bass.
- [NAMM] Dr Green also collaborated with Ashdown After Hayden, Dr Green spent some time with the team at Ashdown, the result of this collaboration is 5 bass pedals which will be shown at NAMM.