SKB Corporation displays two new 4U models in its Shock-Rack case line of products.
The 24" deep (3SKB-R904U24) Shock-Rack model expands the 24" series to seven different sizes while the 30" deep model (3SKB-R904U30) expands the 30" line to four different models.
As with all SKB 24" deep shockmount cases, the 4U Roto Shock-Racks provide a rotationally molded tough shell with integrally molded valance, and they each come standard with eight elastomeric shocks (load up to 150 lbs). The load range can be enhanced by adding an additional shock on each mounting point.
The 4U Roto Shock-Racks feature field-replaceable, black powder coated stainless steel latches, as well as a compound hinge door system that allows the lid to swing out and completely around and lie flat against the main body of the case (or alternately go lid-less with an effortless lift motion) and then be reinstalled with the same ease in seconds. The front and rear lids are designed to protrude into the base of the case approximately 1", and their unique double wall structure makes them stiff where this intersection occurs. Each 4U Roto Shock-Rack is stackable with the wheels on or off. Other features include removable 4" casters, gasketed doors and pressure relief valve.
Availability & Pricing
The 3SKB-R904U24 24" deep x 4U Roto Shock-Rock and 3SKB-R904U30 30" deep x 4U Roto Shock-Rack are available now with U.S. estimated street pricing as follows:
- 3SKB-R904U24 24" deep x 4U Roto Shock-Rock $949.99
- 3SKB-R904U30 30" deep x 4U Roto Shock-Rack $1,149.99
SKB is exhibiting at Booth 4210 (Hall C) at the 2009 Winter NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA.
For more information, visit their web site at www.skbcases.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Traktor soon available on the iPad ? Native Instruments posted yesterday on their Traktor dedicated Facebook page a picture showing Richie Hawtin using a new app on an iPad.
- Gator Cases G-Tour Pedalboard Gator introduces its G-Tour Pedalboard flightcase.
- New Ahead Hardware Sleds Expanding its ine of Hardware Sleds, Ahead Armor Cases has introduced new 48˝ and 28˝ models to complement its original 38˝ case.