Carvin launches the Xccelerator Series
The Carvin Custom Shop debuts a brand new series of basses called Xccelerator with the X54 five-string model.
The Xccelerator X54 is already available and should soon be followed by the 4-string (X44) and 6-string (X64) basses.
The Carvin Xccelerator series is the answer to many users who requested a new design and advanced features such as graphite neck reinforcement, deep cutaways, a new pickup configuration with a split-coil neck model and a new bridge humbucker, as well as active/passive electronics.
- 5-string bass
- Alder body
- Neck-through body design
- Maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 14” radius, 24 medium jumbo frets and a single MOP Diamond inlay at the 12th fret
- Scale length: 34”
- Nut width: 1.75” (3” at the 24th fret)
- Carvin Premium tuners, 20:1 ratio
- SCP split-coil neck pickup and RADVH Radius Top Alnico bridge humbucker
- 18V active / passive electronics with volume, pickup blend, push/pull active/passive tone and concentrical knob for the high and low cut/boost
- Hipshot A-Style bridge and string-through-body, 19mm spacing between strings
- Chrome hardware
Visit http://www.carvin.com for more information about this new series.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Radial Engineering Bassbone OD The new version of the Radial Engineering Bassbone bass preamp has been introduced to our team at the NAMM Show 2014.
- [NAMM] Peavey Headliner 1000 bass amp head Peavey's new 1000-watt bass amp head premiered at the NAMM Show 2014.
- [NAMM] Peavey MiniMax bass amp head The 400-watt Peavey MiniMax bass amp head sees the light of day at NAMM 2014.