Carvin launches the Xccelerator Series
The Carvin Custom Shop debuts a brand new series of basses called Xccelerator with the X54 five-string model.
The Xccelerator X54 is already available and should soon be followed by the 4-string (X44) and 6-string (X64) basses.
The Carvin Xccelerator series is the answer to many users who requested a new design and advanced features such as graphite neck reinforcement, deep cutaways, a new pickup configuration with a split-coil neck model and a new bridge humbucker, as well as active/passive electronics.
- 5-string bass
- Alder body
- Neck-through body design
- Maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 14” radius, 24 medium jumbo frets and a single MOP Diamond inlay at the 12th fret
- Scale length: 34”
- Nut width: 1.75” (3” at the 24th fret)
- Carvin Premium tuners, 20:1 ratio
- SCP split-coil neck pickup and RADVH Radius Top Alnico bridge humbucker
- 18V active / passive electronics with volume, pickup blend, push/pull active/passive tone and concentrical knob for the high and low cut/boost
- Hipshot A-Style bridge and string-through-body, 19mm spacing between strings
- Chrome hardware
Visit http://www.carvin.com for more information about this new series.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.