F Bass BN6
F Bass BN6

5+ string bass guitar from F Bass belonging to the BN series.

Ingalls Ingalls

«  Low »

Publié le 01/05/11 à 10:58
Made in Canada by George Furlanetto.
Fitted as a bridge Hipshot Style B
Canadian maple neck with ebony Macassar.
24 frets, 2 humbucker F and split singles.
Active Electronics (switchable in liabilities), F 9V preamp, a microphone volume, 3 band EQ Bass / midrange / treble, active tone.

The handle for a 6 string, is an extreme playability. For me, this is one of the best, all left hand techniques.
The ergonomics are perfect, I find the unusual shape, such as lightness ...
No problem to reach the treble.
And of course, one branch, and without any adjustment, it sounds right away with a lot of punch (a happiness slap as fingers).

This instrument, ultra versatile, suited to different styles of music in which I move.
Having a volume + tone micro force provides absolutely everything you want in terms of sonic palette of his "Piano" super lens (slap) to its big bold style metal passing through a sound Jaco, all with, again, a potato to hell!
I played on a SWR SM-1500 and an Eden WT-800 with 2 or 1 4x10 8x10 and the result is the same, it sounds!

Finally I thought but no, I do not see a downside to the sounds of this BN6.

I use it for 1 year.
I played in on a masterpiece Leduc 6 strings (That I put on sale here by the way) and I tried a lot of other 6-string (trb6jp2 Yamaha, Ibanez sr5006, Fodera Emperor 2, Pedulla, modulus) and is she that I have chosen.
On this bass, I like everything.
The quality / price (6500 dollars nine / 2800 € used) is good since I do not separate myself one day.

So if it was re ...

Images linked to this review

• photo