< Tous les avis LTD B-105

5+ string bass guitar from LTD belonging to the Standard B series

MGR/Lenore MGR/Lenore

« ESP LTD B-105 »

Published on 08/08/04 at 15:00
This is my first bass guitar, and it was given to me as a Christmas present last year. Two years before, I made the decision between playing guitar, or bass and after a year of learning guitar, began longing for a bass. It cost £379.

My hands are not terribly big, (though not much smaller than most boys) so I one of my worries about buying a 5-string was that the neck and frets would be too big, but this was never a problem. The colour (see through black) is rather unusual because has a different colour to it in different lights, which is attractive.
The tone is great, and can be adjusted by the knobs on the bass. The pickups are nice and big, which I find easier to play with, and I notice the difference when I play my friends' Fender!

The only problem I have with this bass is that the battery in the input had to be replaced, which of course was not expensive and was easy to do, but other than that I have no complaints.

The bass is quite light weight, but is very sturdy. It doesn't scratch easy, and I;m sure that it would take alot to damage this bass.
The quality of it was perfect, the strings, everything.

This bass was one of my 'dream' basses, and I had wanted for a long time, and I wasn't disappointed with it. I would definately reccomend this to anyone; a beginner like me, or a more advanced bassist.