LTD B-155
LTD B-155

5+ string bass guitar from LTD belonging to the Standard B series.

Faust8 Faust8
Publié le 03/12/10 à 09:02
See below

After my Squier Precision V which had a log in place of the handle, this one is really super nice! Very comfortable and fast in the game

Total fan!
This bass is pretty versatile, it fits really has any type of game, but the thing that I really love is the active electronics and what it gives to so bad.
Plugged into my Fender 15pouces, it makes all my walls shake!

I've had it now 1 year and a half.

The more its sound, comfort handle
The least, finish and perhaps the tone is not very defined (open or closed, but nothing in the middle)

Otherwise a very good bass, knowing that I play with metal, I would do not have that choice, I would opt more for a Series F (the F-5 exact) of LTD in the design is so wonderful to my taste.