[NAMM] Rockbass launches the Starbass Maple
Rockbass by Warwick will introduce on thursday at NAMM 2013 the hollow-body Starbass Maple, a Made in China version of the Warwick electric bass.
- Curved Bodyshape
- Available as 4 or 5-string
- Available as right-handed or left-handed as well as fretted and fretless models
- Warwick Machine Heads
- Just-A-Nut III
- Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- Rosewood fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Scale length: 4 string: 32" (medium scale), 5 string: 34" (long scale)
- 21 Extra High Jumbo Nickelsilver frets ( Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3mm)
- Laminated Maple Body, back, sides and top
- Passive MEC Single Coil pickups (neck & bridge)
- Passive electronics
- Volume (neck) / volume (bridge) / tone (neck) / tone (bridge)
- 3-way toggle switch for selecting pickups
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- Warwick security locks
- Chrome hardware
- Available as Black High Polish, Cream White High Polish, Gold Metallic or Daphne Blue High Polish Finish
- Warwick Red Strings: 4-string: 045" - 105" (42200M), 5-string: 045" - 135" (42301M)
- Weight: 4.3 kg (4-string), 4.4 kg (5-string)
No pricing announced. See www.warwick.de for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Top e-bass models After polling the Audiofanzine community for their favorite DAWs and electric guitars, the time has come to find which are their favorite basses. Who will share the throne with Ableton Live and the Fender Stratocaster among the big winners of this year?
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.