Rockbass by Warwick will introduce on thursday at NAMM 2013 the hollow-body Starbass Maple, a Made in China version of the Warwick electric bass.
- Curved Bodyshape
- Available as 4 or 5-string
- Available as right-handed or left-handed as well as fretted and fretless models
- Warwick Machine Heads
- Just-A-Nut III
- Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- Rosewood fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Scale length: 4 string: 32" (medium scale), 5 string: 34" (long scale)
- 21 Extra High Jumbo Nickelsilver frets ( Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3mm)
- Laminated Maple Body, back, sides and top
- Passive MEC Single Coil pickups (neck & bridge)
- Passive electronics
- Volume (neck) / volume (bridge) / tone (neck) / tone (bridge)
- 3-way toggle switch for selecting pickups
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- Warwick security locks
- Chrome hardware
- Available as Black High Polish, Cream White High Polish, Gold Metallic or Daphne Blue High Polish Finish
- Warwick Red Strings: 4-string: 045" – 105" (42200M), 5-string: 045" – 135" (42301M)
- Weight: 4.3 kg (4-string), 4.4 kg (5-string)
No pricing announced. See www.warwick.de for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.