< Tous les avis Traben Bass Company Element 5c Satin Walnut
Traben Bass Company Element 5c Satin Walnut
Traben Bass Company Element 5c Satin Walnut
Panog Panog
Published on 01/08/08 at 12:32
Low made in Korea, 24 frets, a micro JB and MM both brand Traben, Traben bridge.
A volume knob usually a micro scale, and 3 knobs treble / midrange / bass.

Channel super nice, but must be accustomed to 5cordes what.
Access to the latest hair galley spaces.
Lower a bit heavy, but you have what it takes for the sound.
Its very easy to find, but not expect the JazzBass, that growl, funky / metal.

Suits my style of play because I love that big fat sound, very fit inside.
Spring mix beautifully, both in big slap as fingers or a pick.
I play on a Rumble 100 and he puts great value.
I put 9, I love that sound.

I use it for 5 months.
My favorite: the unique sound, even revered, full of growl and well funky.
What I like least: not versatile, it is impossible to have a round (and not for either)
I have tried many other basses, but I flashed on his look and his particular sound.
Very good price / quality ratio.
With experience, I would definitely do it again this choice.