< Tous les avis Yamaha BBG5A
Yamaha BBG5A
jprintz jprintz

«  I love ... »

Published on 08/28/13 at 03:14
Made in Taiwan. Remarkable finish. 24 frets, active electronics, severe corrections, medium, treble, master volume.

After a long interruption on bass, and I signs up in a register that I had not practiced: the metal. Well, no particular pain. A nice round, very comfortable overall ergonomics. The weight is quite big, so I bought a wide strap, two layers of leather (Levy's) and all is well. Corrections are very effective and we get immediately the desired sound.

This is a very versatile instrument. It proved instantly responsive and adaptable. Simply set the frequency equalization and rapidly changing registry. I rule for the "outline" type. I use a small combo input range (Peavy TKO115) and everything is going. No effect. I leave neutral equals on the amp and I set everything on low. Effective. I do not even rises above 5 with the amp (75w rms). Bassist who sold it to me had a set of the action of low strings, well, not frieze. And as the microphones are very high, the performance is good. Big sound! I do not hate anything about this bass and it motivates me to work 200% side and game

I played a lot of bass for a long time but I really have a soft spot for Yamaha for their synths for that matter. I had the opportunity at a good price and in good condition. I would do this choice indefinitely.