Yamaha BBG5A
erwan sati erwan sati
Published on 01/23/09 at 14:26
Manufacturing in Japan
24 frets, 2 humbuckers yamaha
Active Electronics, rglages Volume 3 potentiometers for legalization and micro selections

USE

The handle is excellent in my opinion. He did not boug few years.
Easy access to acute, the handle is a bit wide, according to some who have small hands, but it is a 5 string ...
Frankly, I've never played a round as good in this range of low !!
The sound is very round and versatile; One branch, a ring, obviously this is not the best electronics that exists but works well, I have often used in the studio and on stage.

SONORITS

This is truly a versatile sound, equalizer enables the sound correctly rgler such powerful play between the fingers and slap.
I have used with Laney amp and HARTKE 3500, and now Markbass. And rings!
I play with a rather fat and round sound, and it was flawless.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 8 years, the handle does not boug !! What I like: you plug it sounds, it is not taken round head rgler.
I tried lots of bass, but in this range, there are very few equivalents in relation to the price !!
I want to change it to have a low more professional, even not comparable, but I advise anyone wanting to play 5-string on a good run, with its versatile round, without targeting either the bass quality top range of course!