Drumatom in v2 with a Player plug-in
Accusonus announces the release of its Drumatom leakage removal software to version 2.0, with a new Player plug-in for Mac and Windows.
What’s new in Drumatom v2.0:
- 25-50% faster analysis (depending on the user’s setup)
- Create custom .dls files from multiple analysis sessions
- Enhanced File Browser experience
- Copy/paste control settings between tracks and groups
- Drag'n'drop tracks between groups
- Drag'n'drop groups to re-arrange positioning
- Select multiple tracks/groups
- Option to import track from group
- Algorithm improvements
- Optional Drumatom Player VST, AU and AAX plugin companion to the Drumatom application that allows for monitoring of Drumatom processing inside the DAW session, supports 16 mono outputs with individual controls for Focus, Fine Tune, Bypass, Output and full parameter automation
Drumatom 2 is free for registered v1 users. It can be purchased at Plugin Alliance for $299. The Drumatom Player plug-in is available here for $99. You can also download a trial version for Mac OS X and Windows.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?