New Blue Cat MB-7 Mixer 2 update
Only a few days after releasing the second version of its MB-7 Mixer plug-in, Blue Cat updates it to enhance VST plug-in management.
The Blue Cat Audio MB-7 Mixer 2 multichannel audio processing plug-in now includes the following:
- The plug-in can now host VST instruments
- The plug-in supports plug-ins bundles in a VST Shell
- The hosted VST plug-ins can be synced to the host tempo
- AudioSuite support (offline processing) in the AAX version
- Various corrections and improved compatibility with VST plug-ins, in particular with the FabFilter plug-in which are now supported
You can download the update from www.bluecataudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Loopr v1.1 on iOS now supports 64 tracks The Loopr iOS app has been updated to v1.1 in order to add 64 independent tracks for phrase looping.
- Friday's Freeware: The ANS synth goes virtual Alexander Zolotov launched this morning the V2 of his ANS simulation, a very old and rare russian synth. Available for free and for everybody!
- DJ Dex for iPad free this week Digital 1 Audio offers its DJ Dex mixing iPad app for free this week. So grab it fast!