Digital Tongue Bonjivor announced
Digital Tongue, a young Swedish company, introduces its first plug-in which is a true revolution in the audio modeling market.
Using both modeling and convolution techniques, Digital Tongue’s first plug-in is designed to simulate Jon Bon Jovi’s Voice from any singer’s voice.
Based on a patented technology called ‘Reverse Convolution’, the processor has the ability to analyze any singer’s morphology from a simple vocal take : throat, tongue, teeth, head shape, resonators, hair, etc. Then every parameter are combined to reproduce the features of any kind of voice.
Look at this video to see how good it seems to work:
Here are the technical specifications:
- Real time modeling of Jon Bon Jovi’s voice
- Dry/Wet knob to adjust the effect level
- Hairy knob allowing for young or older Bon Jovi’s timbre options based on hair resonators
The price should be under $500 and Digital Tongue is planning on releasing an exclusive version of Bonjivor on the UAD platform, with the plug-in to require both iLok and Synchrosoft dongles to work.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ignite Amps models the Valnott pedal Ignite Amps decided to offer a plug-in version of the Valnott effect pedal the brand designed for Austerity Program back in 2007.
- Free Cymatic uRemote app for the uTrack 24 Cymatic Audio offers uTrack 24 users a free iOS app that allows for remote control of the audio interface via WiFi.
- Rob Papen’s Raw on sale in April Rob Papen has launched a promotion on its new Raw virtual distortion synth.