MeldaProduction releases MMorph
MeldaProduction has relased MMorph, a creative effect that lets you morph between 2 audio materials, and updated its entire roster to v9.15.
MeldaProduction has released MMorph, a unique morphing plugin with a great creative potential.
Unlike simple cross-fading, which is just like have 2 faders one going down and the other going up, MMorph analyzes both input signal, one sent via the main input and the other via side-chain, analyzes both and finds important features to morph them - much like morphing the photo of one person to another. It can be used to combine voices to any tonal instrument, produce robotic voices, morph between 2 different songs and so on. All this is available using just one big knob, but it is also possible to be more creative as MMorph also has a large set of features such as spectral compression, harmonic generation etc., which, besides their creative potential, can sort of make very different materials a little more alike, enough to produce lots of original results.
Key features include:
- Stylable, resizable and GPU-accelerated GUI
- Visualisation engine that includes classic meters and time graphs
- 4 versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
MMorph is free for MTotalBundle and MCreativeBundle users, and is available to others for the introductory price of €78/$81 instead of €149/$161.
Also, all MeldaProduction effects and the MPowerSynth virtual instrument have been updated to 9.15, which comes with several new improvements, features and some fixes (change list for effects available here, and here for MPowerSynth). Although not mandatory, this update is recommended - now it's up to you to see if the new features are useful to you.
The update is free and available through the newest installer from MeldaProduction's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.