mo-seph Simple Max for Live Granulator
mo-seph has released an update to Simple Max for Live Granulator, a free granulator instrument for Max for Live.
It’s inspired by Robert Henke’s granulator external. In particular, the extra audio unit for grabbing source material.
mo-seph says he used the GMEM GMU external granulator as a basis.
Changes in Simple Max for Live Granulator
- Fixed some trigger setting issues.
- Added grain size link.
- Fixed all instances starting in ON mode.
- Interface tweaks.
For more information: mo-seph
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sugar Bytes Turnado Sugar Bytes has announced the release of Turnado, an effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
- Harrison Mixbus 2.0 Harrison has announced the availability of version 2.0 of its Mixbus progressive workstation, which includes an integrated "analog-style" mixer along with an editor, based on open-source development.
- Physical Music Updates TimeFreezer Physical Music has updated the Mac OS X VST version of TimeFreezer (and TimeFreezerFX) to version 2.6.