Noisebud Bompa 2
Noisebud has announced that it has updated Noisebud Filter to version 3.11 and released version 2.0 of Noisebud Bompa.
Bompa was made to add bottom and dirt to drum loops but you can use it in all kinds of ways, Noisebud explains, describing it as "gritty and noisy".
New in 2.0:
- Changed the way knobs react to movement, they only react on vertical movement from now on.
- Added Phase shift to the Boom and Gritty engine.
- Added metering for the processed sound (called pressure in the plug), designed to avoid clipping.
- Reworked all graphics from scratch.
New in Noisebud Filter 3.11:
- Changed the way you interact with the knobs, they now only react on vertical movements.
- Appearance: New logo and removed the donation button.
- Fixed limiter bug.
Both VST plug-ins are free and available for Windows.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Illiadis Organs Go Free Iliadis has announced that all its Organ VSTi plug-ins for Windows are now available for free and that new plug-ins will be available soon.
- Kazrog Recabinet 3 Kazrog has announced the release of Recabinet 3, a guitar and bass speaker cabinet simulation plug-in in VST, AU, and RTAS effect plug-in formats for Mac OS X (Intel) and Windows.
- Audjoo Updates Helix Audjoo has updated Helix to version 2011-02-14.