NTS Audio Hip Hop
Hip Hop is designed to allow you to generate Hip-Hop Music: Full Parts, Drum loops, Groove loops, Bass Loops and Hats loops as wave files.
It comes with an internal library of about 1000 sounds: 65 Kicks, 70 Hats 118 and 145 Claps and Snares, with 600 percussive sounds.
- Live Playable (In standalone mode or in Ableton Live as well).
- Generate 100 Hip-Hop loops at a time (Every key of the MIDI keyboard will be filled with a loop).
- Create loops in progressive musical order.
- Kick Side-chained output.
- MIDI recognition for external MIDI controllers use.
- Direct EXPORT to wav file for ALL loops with mouse click (from 4 to 32 beats).
- BPM or Host Synchronization (guaranteed synchronization with Ableton Live, Cubase and FL Studio).
- Load user wave samples on all channels for the bottom loop part.
- Point to user folders to pick Kick drums, Claps & Snares, Hats.
- 1,000 one shot samples can be loaded for each channel.
- 10 Filters.
- Stereo audio output at 16 bit/24 bit 44100hz.
- Accurate/Precision Timings.
- True stereo channels. Each channel can load samples at any sample rate and any bit rate (8-/16-/24-/32-bit), according to the company.
- Intellidrums v2.0 Technology.
- Sample players "class AA".
- Swing routine "class AA".
- Customizable Side-chainer.
- Save loops to.wav files (16/24 bit).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig 4.2 Native Instruments has released new updates for Guitar Rig (v4.1.2) and Kontakt and Kontakt Player (v4.2.2).
- Mellowmuse 64-bit AU Plugins MellowMuse has announced that 64-bit Audio Unit versions of CP1A, CP2V, EQ1A, EQ2V, IR1A, Mellowhead and SATV are now available.
- Cubic Carrot Beat Counter 4 Cubic Carrot has updated its BPM analysing software Beat Counter (also known as BPM Music Analyzer) to version 4.