Sinevibes (Already) Updates Turbo
Sinevibes has updated its Turbo plug-in to version 1.0.1 and announced the release of two new titles in its sample collection series.
The sample collections are said to be usable in music styles which require catchy and highly-energetic sounds: from club, urban, breakbeat to ambient, experimental and anything in between, plus they're equally great for composing movie scores, jingles and ring-tones.
The new titles include:
- Constructor delivers single drum, percussion, glitch and noise sounds
- Vocoder brings you sounds created with an analog vocoder, such as processed melodic phrases and rhythm loops, hits, chords, single drum and percussion sounds, and noises.
Pricing & Availability
Constructor and Vocoder are available for download for $19 each in WAVE and AIFF formats. They can also be purchased in a discount bundle along with Ambisphere, Beats and Motions collections for just $59 (about 40% off total price).
Additional details, including audio demos and sound lists, are available at the Sinevibes website.
Changes in Sinevibes Turbo plug-in v1.0.1:
- Fixed compatibility issue with PowerPC G4 processor.
- Minor performance improvements.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tascam Portastudio for iPad Tascam's Portastudio App for iPad is based on the Porta One recorder and can record up to four tracks with "a vintage vibe."
- More details on coming Maschine 1.6 update Last november NI announced that they are working on the Maschine 1.6 update, including a major change, the new feature of hosting VST/AU plugins.
- Rob Papen BLUE 1.9 Rob Papen has released BLUE 1.9 which is a free upgrade.