Soft Dodo Voice To Instrument
Soft Dodo has released Voice To Instrument, a new plug-in that controls SoundFont samples by detecting the pitch of incoming audio.
The audio could be voice, flute, or any other source.
- Pitch detection including slides.
- Low latency, could be used for live performances.
Voice To Instrument functions as a VST effect plug-on on Windows and is available as Donationware. It is fully functional and never expiring, but with a nag-screen if not donated for.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AudioRealism technoBox2 AudioRealism has announced technoBox2, the next version of technoBox adding features such as dual 303s and drum machines, export recordings of songs and SoundCloud integration.
- Apogee Mike Apogee introduces Mike, a USB microphone available for iPad, iPhone and Mac standing roughly as tall as an iPhone, designed for use with GarageBand on iOS devices.
- Roland GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer Roland announced the release of the GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer, combining PCM synthesis with digital instrument modeling from the VG-99 V-Guitar System.