Starplugs DC Terminator
Starplugs has released DC Terminator, a free VST effect plug-in for Windows that provides DC/SUBSONIC analysis and elimination in realtime.
DC or subsonic frequencies cause a muddy and distorted bass perception. DC influences the results of dynamics and filters in a negative way and subsonic frequencies make the speaker compatibility of your mix impossible.
This plug-in is designed to enable you to terminate DC and subsonic frequencies while processing single tracks or mastering your music.
- DC/SUBSONIC analysis in realtime.
- DC/SUBSONIC eliminating in realtime.
- DC- or SUBSONIC- level in percent.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.