Starplugs DC Terminator
Starplugs has released DC Terminator, a free VST effect plug-in for Windows that provides DC/SUBSONIC analysis and elimination in realtime.
DC or subsonic frequencies cause a muddy and distorted bass perception. DC influences the results of dynamics and filters in a negative way and subsonic frequencies make the speaker compatibility of your mix impossible.
This plug-in is designed to enable you to terminate DC and subsonic frequencies while processing single tracks or mastering your music.
- DC/SUBSONIC analysis in realtime.
- DC/SUBSONIC eliminating in realtime.
- DC- or SUBSONIC- level in percent.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Xhun Audio LittleOne v2.0 Xhun Audio released the version 2.0 of LittleOne, its reproduction of the Moog Little Phatty hardware analog synthesizer.
- FabFilter Twin 2.10 & Holiday Sale FabFilter has updated the FabFilter Twin 2 synthesizer plug-in to version 2.10, adding a new "wide" user interface layout, various bug fixes and other improvements.
- MoDSP Nocturne Bass v1.2 MoDSP has updated Nocturne Bass to version 1.2.