Tekky Synths Releases eZmYx v1.0.5
Tekky Synths has released eZmYx, a VST instrument plug-in for Windows designed to mix samples and loops together.
- 1x General random button (Players & Fx).
- 4x time-stretched sample players.
- 4x individual random buttons for each sample players.
- 1x random button for all sample players.
- 1x Fx section with advanced delay unit.
- 1x General random button for fx unit (Gate & Fx parameters).
- 1x random Gate Sequencer only.
- 1x random Fx parameters only.
- Save for user pattern presets.
- MIDI learn on every parameters.
- A sliding panel.
For more detail: their website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sanford Sound Design Releases Delay v2.6 Sanford Sound Design has released version 2.6 of Sanford Delay.
- Graphic Equalizer For Evopax D1-A Evopax has announced the release of D1-A, a free graphic EQ VST effect plug-in for Windows.
- Sion Releas QuickScore Elite II 2009 Sion Software has announced the release of QuickScore Elite Level II 2009, which Sion describes as "QuickScore Elite 12.0's new big brother."