Voxengo PHA-979 v2.3
Voxengo PHA-979 version 2.3 update is now available for download.
PHA-979 version 2.3 includes the following changes:
- Incorrectly reported latency for sample rates above 44.1kHz fixed.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- Arbitrary signal phase control
- Linear-phase design
- Multi-band correlation meter
- Positive/negative time delaying
- Delay time calculator
- Mid/side channel balance control
- Stereo output panning
- Stereo and mono processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Pricing & Availability:
PHA-979 end-user license is available for purchase on-line for US $69.95. Demo version of Voxengo PHA-979 can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: www.voxengo.com/product/pha979
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cerberus Audio Volt Precision Fader Cerberus Audio has released Volt Precision Fader, a software plug-in for control of gain.
- Harmony Systems KymaConnect Harmony Systems announced the availability of KymaConnect, a Mac OSX connectivity application forSymbolic Sound Kyma™ users that adds functionality to the Delora PacaConnect product.
- Cakewalk PC4K S-Type Channel Compressor Module Cakewalk announces the PC4K S-Type Channel Compressor Module for SONAR X1 Producer Expanded customers.