Voxengo PHA-979 v2.3
Voxengo PHA-979 version 2.3 update is now available for download.
PHA-979 version 2.3 includes the following changes:
- Incorrectly reported latency for sample rates above 44.1kHz fixed.
- The "Min Infrastructure" user interface display mode added.
- The "Flat Level Meters" level meter display mode added.
- Arbitrary signal phase control
- Linear-phase design
- Multi-band correlation meter
- Positive/negative time delaying
- Delay time calculator
- Mid/side channel balance control
- Stereo output panning
- Stereo and mono processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
Pricing & Availability:
PHA-979 end-user license is available for purchase on-line for US $69.95. Demo version of Voxengo PHA-979 can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: www.voxengo.com/product/pha979
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?