WOK has released Superfake, a free audio effect designed to turn a simple synthesizer saw wave into a sound like the Roland Supersaw.
Superfake simulates a 6x unisono effect with adjustable detune. Besides the faking of that fat sound by feeding a saw wave into it, it can be used for any synthesizer(-plug-in) to give it a unisono voice. Guitars, strings or choirs will also benefit from the rich and smooth sound of the plug-in.
- Modeled detune values to emulate the Superwave sound.
- Adjustable stereo spread.
- Full stereo signal path.
- Variable detune and effect mix for many purposes.
The free version has a nag-screen at start-up, that can be removed with a small donation.
Supported Platforms: VST for Windows 32-bit.
Price: Free / donationware.
Viewers of this article also read...
- IK Multimedia Summer Strummer Special IK Multimedia has announced that from now until September 5th, 2012, they will be offering four waves of AmpliTube deals.
- Best Service Price Drops Best Service announces that Titan, Synth-Werk and Drums Overkill have seen their price reduced.
- Garritan Classic Pipe Organs MakeMusic has announced the release of Garritan Classic Pipe Organs, a new virtual pipe organ collection.