Zynaptiq releases Unmix::Drums
Zynaptiq has released Unmix::Drums, their new source separation-based plug-in for controlling the level of drums in mixed music.
According to Zynaptiq, Unmix::Drums is the world’s first audio plug-in that allows real-time attenuating or boosting of drums in mixed music.
Using advanced source signal separation (a.k.a. de-mixing, unmixing, sound extraction, sound isolation) technology under the hood, it provides frequency dependent drum level control that ranges from up to +18dB of boost to virtually complete removal. Whether used on a full mix or on a drum bus, Unmix::Drums can be used to shape and enhance the impact of drums in a unique new way. Sporting an intuitive multi-level GUI, frequency dependent control of key parameters, a sample accurate sub-bass (re)synthesizer, a high-precision analyzer display, M/S operation and an output limiter, Unmix::Drums opens up new options for mastering, music production, sample-based music creation, mash-up artists, remixers and DJs.
The Unmix::Drums features at a glance:
• Source Separation-Based Control of Drum Level in Mixed Music.
• SMOOTH and PUNCHY Boost Modes.
• Sample-Accurate Sub-Bass (Re)Synthesizer.
• Frequency Dependent Control of Key Parameters.
• Intuitive 3-way GUI Design.
Unmix::Drums supports all common sampling rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz, mono and stereo, as AAX native, AU, RTAS and VST, on Mac & Windows.
Unmix::Drums is available now at an SRP of $189/€199 (price in € includes German 19% VAT)) from the Zynaptiq website and authorized resellers worldwide.
More details to be found at www.zynaptiq.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tru-Urban Pro Guitar 2 Tru-Urban releases version 2 of its Urban-Pro Guitar electric guitar licks soundbank.
- Amazing Machines AM102 Amazing Machines presents its AM102 Programmable Wavetable Oscillator for Reaktor, featuring a 16 Stages Wavetable.
- Halloween sales at Realitone Realitone offers special prices on some of its Kontakt virtual instruments, including the Ladies series.