Hufschmid Guitars Bacon Muter
stureah stureah

« Best muter I've ever had »

Published on 11/07/15 at 10:50
Audience: Anyone
My first muter came with one of my guitars as I bought it, FretWrap.

My original one was of very poor quality, it actually fell apart within a week and I had to fix it my self. The stitching just came apart. This is not good.

Enter Hufschmid Muters. Handmade. And Bacon.. what else does one need on ones guitar.

It mutes perfectly, glides up and down the strings with ease, sewn with care and oozes of quality. The material that mutes the strings is a sort of fluffy soft stuff you could feel on the softest of teddy bears. Feels great. Sometimes a few fibers get stuck by the nut and the strings, but I could not care less. It only happens if you gpull the muter up and down a lot and with some pressure.

The rest of the muter is made of high quality fabric, I cannot forsee this thing ever wearing out.. unless you try and break it.

For the price? An awesome product. And with most of Hufschmid products, they tend to cost a little more, but the value is so very high because you get high end stuff. No matter what I've ordered I've been extremely happy, and I've NEVER had any problems with anything I've ever bought. My muters are the same. I got one in Bacon, and one black. Same quality throughout. It's almost annoying since I wanted to buy one more, but it's just not needed for me as these two muters will probably outlive me.. ;)