Tremol-no Classic w/ Deep-C
Tremol-no Classic w/ Deep-C
vincejack vincejack

«  Should be standard with Floyd!! »

Publié le 06/29/10 à 14:34
I use it for several months so I have updated my review.
Ordered from the German mail order. Perfect for difficult to obtain in France, even at shops that sell the "supposedly".
No other model tested, there is no other product like;)
Extremely practical, this should be fitted as standard on good guitars with Floyd!
Simple assembly if one is careful and that we mark out the adjustment of the springs at the origin.
I do not use the mode "Dive", but above the mode-locked and floating mode. I can finally make sharp bends in while playing a bass string to empty and it did not go out of tune!
The floating mode with Tremol-no is like that before (no resistance or strange noise)
The total block (20 sec) requires some clarification. I'm not sure that in between 2 pieces together it is playable ... Important point: it brings in more sustain, very clearly!
Finally, if you break a string in "blocking" any concern on the other strings!
So, that is an investment, but oh so useful and effective: I think here (again) would appreciate the floating tremolo with scrapers and disappointed critics.
I remake that choice immediately, Ah yes!