Sennheiser 180
Sennheiser 180
Lordswest Lordswest

«  Sennheiser in all its splendor »

Published on 10/12/13 at 00:24
How long have you use it?
3 months

What is the particular feature you like best and least?
over wire

volume button not easy to find when the headset is on your head

Have you tried many other models before buying it?
5 or 6 other Pioneer brand headphones, AKG and others ..

How would you rate the quality / price

the price of headphones having fallen well for me it is perfect

With experience, you do again this choice? ...

my first Sennheiser HD 580 starts aging (9 or 10 years I do not know) and despite its still his height a little sick to my cable slippers and vice versa ..

Why do you use this headset?

I use this headset on my computer mac or pc on Studio or live in my bathroom ..

Fits there easily to your head and your ears? Its coatings are they nice? Do you find it tiring during extended wear (headband too tight, holding warm ear?)

Those who have sennheiser hd know the quality of their headphones to the port level
no fatigue for hours

What music do you listen to?

Musically there have been all kinds of music without exception and as often these standards we rediscover some forgotten .. copper, an archer asked too quickly on the instrument .. perfect

The headphone you seem weak or strong?

manufacturing looks like my HD580 and saw his venerable age is what I make him suffer for all these annéees çava hold unmoment

Its appearance or performance have they degraded over time?
I come back here in 10 years ^ ^

He has a detachable connection?

the cables are detachable

The audio quality of the headphones you she looks good (serious overall balance, mid, treble, stereo)?

see High

You sound level seems too low or too high?

perfect for me ... Sennheiser still ^ ^

What will become of sound insulation (do you hear outside noise from your headphones, and is what people hear the music you listen to)?

open headphones so obviously you can not hear the outside and vice versa circum aural forces .. DJ on your way ;-)