Stairville Led Commander 16/2
Stairville Led Commander 16/2
dv.animation dv.animation

«  well for mobile disco »

Publié le 12/17/10 à 13:28
For how long have you been using it?
I use LED ORDER 16 / 2 for 1 month

Did you try many other models before getting this one?
yes dmx pro table 24 of dresses for driving scan dmx300 4

What thing do you like most/least about it?
The noise and sensitivity when you press the buttons.

What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
well for the price, yes I would do without this choice bp for driving LED PAR64.

For scans, I do not think so.

7 - Good
I just re open this review because I just saw a little bug. Is this the way to my table or schedule poses bp.

If you have this table, thank you to leave me a message to share on the subject

Soon

On 04/01/2011. I just did a complete reset of the table and reprogramming. For now, the pb is not returned
To be continued