Longcat Audio AudioStage 1.3
Longcat Audio Technologies has announced today the 1.3 update of AudioStage, their 3D audio authoring and mixing software.
Suited for movie and music postproduction, AudioStage allows to visually place and animate audio tracks as 3D objects in editable environments.
This update brings:
- Reaper 4.10 compatibility
- User editable shortcuts
- 3D camera can be controlled using right and middle clicks
- Better Scene editing in the Timeline.
- Scene locking.
- Timeline UI revised.
- AudioStage transport can be unlocked from the host transport.
- Entity rename in the Project Explorer
Pricing & Availability:
AudioStage 1.3 is available immediately in Longcat’s online shop for Windows and Mac OS X, with VST/AU/RTAS plug-in connectors.
- Stereo Edition: starting at 299 € / 375 USD (EU prices include VAT, USD exclude VAT)
- Surround Edition: 990 € / 1182 USD
- Unlimited Edition: 2490 € / 2972 USD
Also available is the updated free AudioStage Lite 1.3 edition, which is downloadable from Longcat Audio’s website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Positive Grid JamUp Positive Grid announces JamUp, a multi-effect guitar app and guitar interface for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
- Rose Whisper Piano Convertible Version Sound Magic Release Rose Whisper Piano Convertible Version, which adds support to Windows 64Bit, and provides AudioUnit plugin format besides the original Windows VST version.
- Crysonic CryEverything 7 Bundle Special Crysonic have started their Halloween Deal which will end on the 7th of November 2011.