Mellowmuse Updates Plugins
Mellowmuse has released version 1.4 updates for ATA, EQ1A and CP1A, together with version 2.0 updates for IR1A and Mellowhead.
The updates include several new features and enhancements:
- Auto Time Adjuster v1.4: Added global bypass, fixed locking with AUX1 or higher, minor optimisations, fixed AV warnings PC.
- IR1A Convolver v2.0: Zero latency convolution, start time offset and phase invert added.
- Mellowhead Guitar Amp v2.0: Added IR browser, increased cabinet convolution to 4096 samples, VUs and updated amp models.
- CP1A Compressor v1.4: Fixed higher than usual CPU usage in ProTools with several instances.
- EQ1A Equaliser v1.4: Fixed higher than usual CPU usage in ProTools with several instances.
Viewers of this article also read...
- XLN Audio Funk AD Pak for Addictive Drums XLN Audio has updated Addictive Drums to v1.5.1 and announced the Funk AD Pak for Addictive Drums, focusing on contemporary funk beats and sounds.
- Korg nanoKONTROL Control Surface for GarageBand Korg has announced the release of the nanoKontrol Control Surface plug-in for GarageBand/Logic, a new plug-in designed to improve performance with Apple's GarageBand and Logic when using Korg's nanoKontrol Slim-Line USB Controller hardware.
- Lexicon Omega Studio Bundle Lexicon has launched the Omega Studio Desktop Recording Bundle, a recording package that combines Lexicon's Omega Studio USB recording interface with Steinberg Cubase LE 4 multitrack audio and MIDI recording software, the Lexicon Pantheon VST reverb plug-in, and an AKG D 88 S lead vocal microphone and mic cable.