Novation Updates Automap to v3.7.4
Novation has released version 3.7.4 of Automap, the software for Novation controllers.
Automap is a piece of software that comes with all Novation controllers. It has been designed to make the job of assigning your hardware controls to various software parameters easier.
Changes in Automap v3.7.4
- Fixed crash with Plug-In Manager under certain conditions.
- Fixed drumpad calibration issue with Nocturn Keyboard.
- Updated firmware for Remote SL Compact to version 4.2.03.
- Added partial native support for Waves 8 plug-ins (not fully implemented).
- Added notification when trying to wrap Waves 8 plug-ins in Plug-In Manager.
- Fixed some Waves VST3 mono plug-ins not able to be automapped.
- Added and improved some default mappings.
- Added 64 bit plug-in display in Plug-In Manager for Windows 7 64 systems.
- Updated VST3 search paths on Windows 7 64 system in Plug-In Manager.
- Updated Windows Novation USB Driver to 2.1 release version.
- Fixed Digital Performer 7 crash on some systems.
- Improved VST3 wrapper using the latest VST3 SDK.
- Remote SL Compact 4.2.03 release notes: Fixed keyboard sensing on some units.
Notes: The Waves 8 features are not fully implemented, Waves 8 users are not advised to install this beta. Logic users who previously used ‘Automap Logic Mixer’ should go to Logic > Preferences > Control Surfaces > Rebuild Defaults, to update Logic’s mixer settings.
For more information, visit the Novation website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- PSP Neon HR v2 PSP Audioware has released version 2.0 of PSP Neon, a mastering equalizer plug-in suite for Windows and Mac.
- Audiofile FiRe 2 App Audiofile Engineering has released FiRe 2, a new version of their field recording App that has been redesigned and rewritten for the latest iOS devices.
- DNR MixControl Offer DNR Collaborative Designs has announced a limited time offer, including a free copy of its MixControl channelstrip plug-in with any purchase at its shop.