Novation Automap 3.7
Novation has updated Automap to version 3.7.
- Improved integration with Logic SDK mixer (this will support Logic 9.01 or later).
- Updated firmware for SL MkII and Zero SL MkII to version 1.2.09.
- Updated Mac Novation USB driver to 2.3 release version.
- Updated Windows Novation USB driver to 2.0 release version.
- Updated DAW Setup Guide.
- Added and improved further default mappings.
- UltraNova support.
- Added Nocturn, Nocturn Keyboard and UltraNova Ableton devices support.
Bugs fixed and changes:
- Fixed install size calculator displaying incorrect value.
- Fixed issue with wrapped Native Instruments plug-ins crashing when instantiated.
- Automap HUI is now off by default.
- Fixed issue when installed using a different user account.
- Fixed high CPU usage in Windows system.
Viewers of this article also read...
- VSL Updates VSL has released updates for Vienna Ensemble, Vienna Ensemble Pro, Vienna Instruments, Vienna Instruments Pro, Vienna Imperial and Vienna Suite.
- Apple Logic Pro 9.1.3 Apple recently updated Logic Pro to version 9.1.3, which resolves problems related to the support of Hyper-Threading.
- Applied Acoustics Journeys & Entangled Species Applied Acoustics Systems has announced the release of the Journeys and Entangled Species sound banks, which now include the free AAS Player plug-in.