Executive Audio Alpha 1
MalX MalX

«  The drama! »

Publié le 09/21/10 à 06:17
What thing do you like most/least about it?
Plus: The weight
Minimum: A breakdown

What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Bad

So, I have tested different amps but this one really is not over!
1 - The breakdown: It does not rotate as the amp is not hot, but it is ... If you turn the amp, without putting his (volume 0), after 10 minutes the fan starts spinning. And when he turns, he makes a crazy sound! But really!
Once it is hot, a second fan starts great but ... One of the fan blades of the fan touches the contour, result, a sound that even made my friends laugh in full evening during a lull on a piece of her!

2 - Sound quality: It is good but ... The amplifier saturates quickly at low frequencies and high frequencies are not particularly well reproduced. But overall not bad.

3 - power: It provided 2x130W (RMS) into 8 ohms but ... It makes more 2x100W (RMS) and I'm honest!

4 - Production: The knobs are nice, but the front grill is detachable and maintained only by a small magnet.

In short, I used a week and I returned to the store to exchange it.
Following my remarks, the store has its own tests and then, giving me reason, has contacted the Executive Commercial Audio. That is to say ...

I recommend this amp for:
- A sound system of 100W (RMS) of average quality.
- Someone who wants an amp necessarily light.

I recommend this amp for:
- A sound system including a subwoofer (mismanagement of large movements of membrane)
- A system of high-quality sound.
- Someone who wants a little noisy amp ventilated.

Technical Data:
Power into 8 Ohms 2 x 130W
Power at 4 Ohms 2 x 200W
Power bridge 8 ohm 400W
Input sensitivity 0.775V / 1.0V / 1.44V
SNR 100dB (stereo 4ohm)
Cross talk 65dB (stereo 4 Ohms)
Time to ignition protection, current circuits, faultless DC current, overheating, overload, AC Fuse Limiter
Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz (+0 dB /-1dB)
Distortion less than 0.1% (4 ohms stereo)
IN Connector: TRS 1 / 4