JB Systems C3 1800
damdoom damdoom
Publié le 06/02/07 à 01:34
It's been a month since I bought the c3, I play mainly sional familly.
I have a pair of head pro at 12 reinforced by a pair of Titan 12 warf and for two sub pro 18.
before I turned on old celestion DJ 500 and then the other lower-end brand (I'm a little ashamed!) with all the mess of his treatment: equalizer, comp / limiter, enhancer and active filter. (and behringer yamaha).
Then the 1800 C3, Goodies: 3 channels (Stereo + sub mono) compressor on the bass channel sub, full range filter / med-high on dbrayable Stereo, filter sub rglabe of 90 to 150 Hz on the sub (takes into account the two input channels), limiting dbrayable ... 2 * 450w rms / 4 of the stro and 900w rms / 4 on the sub (there's no picture compared to my old system) and price.
Month: 24kg, that's all I think for the moment.
I feed it all with a double drive STANTON S 700 and a mixer NUMARK 1050.

For months the ratio quality price is unbeatable is the amp that I had, I am aware that I turn recess into discomobile "marriage", and finally 300 people's fingers in the nose I'm happy.

I will not fail to complete my analysis of Manir a little more professional in some moispour the moment it is still the state of grace .... HELLO TO ALL