MusicDevelopments Updates RapidComposer
MusicDevelopments has announced an update of its RapidComposer and RapidComposer LE music prototyping software designed for composers, songwriters and musicians.
Changes in RapidComposer v1.75
- ASIO handling has been rewritten from scratch. The old portaudio ASIO handler will be removed in the next update.
- Using the mouse wheel is possible when setting values.
- Selectable grid setting in the editor.
- Two new display options in the phrase editor.
- Chord palette and Help window are movable windows.
- Dropping a soundfont inside the window will add the soundfont to the instruments.
- Dropping a MIDI file inside the window will load the MIDI file and open the MIDI Import panel.
- It is possible to set up tracks using a GM soundfont when importing MIDI files.
- Bug fix: Undo/redo now works properly in the phrase editor.
- Bug fix: a bug in history handling sometimes caused deletion of the composition file and crashing.
- Bug fix: dropping a chord progression on a chord segment crashed the application.
- Other minor fixes.
Pricing & Availability:
RapidComposer for Windows is available to purchase for $295 USD.
For more information, visit the MusicDevelopments website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RYAudio Sample Librarian RYAudio has updated Sample Librarian to version 1.1.
- Audiffex Updates ampLion Free Audiffex has updated ampLion Free to 1.0.2.
- Bluezone Overflow: Hard Dance Drums Bluezone Corporation has released Overflow: Hard Dance Drums, a sample library featuring a selection of drum one-shots including kick drums, synthesized percussion sounds and synthetic noises in WAV format.