MusicDevelopments RapidComposer v1.44
MusicDevelopments has announced that RapidComposer and RapidComposer LE have been updated to version 1.44.
This minor update fixes several issues and also includes new features.
Enhancements and bug fixes in the update:
- Notes of transposed phrases are displayed as transposed in Note Editing mode, making editing easier.
- A phrase can be replaced with the rendered phrase with all variations applied. See "Render Phrase With Variations" in the context popup.
- Easy conversion between parametric and absolute form. See "Convert To Absolute Notes" and "Convert To Parametric Form" in the context popup.
- VST compatibility improved; crashing plug-ins now work well.
- It is possible to disable MIDI Output by selecting 'None'. This may be necessary when using ASIO4ALL to avoid automatic selection of the "Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth" as the default MIDI output device.
- 'Loop' lines and verses (in the structure context popup).
- Bug fix: various fixes in the idea tool.
- Bug fix: fixes in structure editing (remove, repeat, etc., inconsistencies).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Prodyon Phenome 1.7 + "Plug-In for Life" Prodyon has announced that it has updated Phenome to version 1.7 and re-launched"Plug-In for Life", which allows you to purchase the full range of Prodyon Products, including upcoming titles, for a one-time fee of $75.00.
- Tekky Synths G-RAiN Tekky Synths has announced the release of G-RAiN, which is described as a "granulizer sampler".
- Kuassa Amplifikation Creme Kuassa has announced the release of Amplifikation Creme, a new guitar amp plug-in featuring head and matching cabinets with a built-in overdrive section, consisting of three kinds of overdrive pedals.