Noisebud CatchDad 2.0
NoiseBud has released version 2.0 of CatchDad.
With CatchDad the user can catch 4 different sounds with one click and start to program rhythms with the built in step sequencers, suited for live situations. You can connect anything from vocals to drums in real time.
New in 2.0:
- Auto record. CatchDad can now be set to record automatically.
- The pitch can now be set to either 12 tone equal temperament or free.
- Added 128 user presets accessible by MIDI program change. If a user preset is changed it is saved with the song/project. Up to 128 presets with the project, so there is no need for a store button. Really handy in Ableton Live, just create a MIDI clip with the program change and the pattern will load immediately when the clip is launched.
- The interface take less space so it fits on lo-res laptop screens.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Dmitry Sches Diversion Dmitry Sches has announced the released of Diversion, a software synthesizer instrument for Windows.
- MiniSpillage v1.2 AudioSpillage has released an update for MiniSpillage, a free drum/percussion synthesizer for Mac.
- Bluezone Dubstep Adrenaline Bluezone Corporation has released Dubstep Adrenaline, a sample pack for dubstep producers.