Ohm Studio Beta Available
Ohm Force is presenting its real-time collaborative music workstation, the Ohm Studio.
You can start a project, invite musicians and make music together. In Ohm Force's own words, "Download the application and join a worldwide online cohmunity of musicians and producers."
- Multi-track recording: Record Audio or MIDI. Edit, cut, loop.
- Work with Patterns: Record notes, automations, and MIDI events inside the same Pattern. Then split, loop, or link.
- Full-featured mixer: VU meters, balance, mid-side, inserts, sends, master... the tools you need to fine-tune your track and more.
- VST support: use your good ol' plug-ins (and your working habits) even if other project members don't own them.
- Real-time collaboration: Chat, listen, record, and edit simultaneously with others within a same project.
- Cohmmunity: Get in touch with other musicians.
- Synchronization: Data transfer is done in the background.
- Collaborative freeze: if your partner doesn't have a plug-in of yours, use freeze to make your track available for listening while freeing up CPU load at the same time.
- Cross-platform: comes for PC and Mac, but users of both platforms can work together on a same project
- Back-up solution with Amazon's cloud-based system.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.