Plogue Updates Bidule to v0.9691.
Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9691.
- Offline mode can now support MP Assign.
- Send To OSC Servers context menu: when applied on a group, all bidules inside the group will also be set to send to the selected OSC server.
- Added Reorganize Presets.
- AU: if an AU changes its list of parameters, the original list could still be seen in the Parameter window.
- AU: some multi buses plugins would show extraneous i/o.
- AU: Cocoa UI not hiding.
- CombFilter 2: not working correctly when using a delay of 0 samples.
- MIDI File Recorder: pitchbend events could be recorded incorrectly.
- MP Assign: many little adjustments made that should fix some non-working cases.
- MP Assign: MP Assigning inside a group could lead to more CPU usage than it should.
- OS X plugin mode: presets menu sometimes becoming non-responsive.
- ReWire device: Bidule not able to start correctly in ReWire mode with Sonar under Vista.
- VST plugin: multi output not showing correctly in Sonar.
- Windows: windows for plugins and bidules could have their position slightly offset upon loading.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Plogue Updates Bidule to v0.9691. Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9691.
- Third Kid Nepro Collection for Korg M3 The collection is described as "an amazing mix of fully Karma-fied Programs & Combis perfect for Producers and Keyboard Players creating Hip Hop, R&B, Techno, Rave, Trance, Industrial & Dance Tracks."
- Faber Acoustical Updates SignalSuite Faber Acoustical has updated SignalSuite, an audio test signal generator application, to v3.1.5.