Liquid Notes for Live updated
Re-Compose released a new version of its Liquid Notes for Live 9 / Max for Live MIDI editor.
This new version of Liquid Notes for Live adds new features that optimize the workflow:
- Drag and drop arrangements to export to Live
- The original order of clips is retained during import/export between Live and Liquid Notes for Live
- Added a global bypass to the Max LN_global device that allows for disabling Liquid Notes in the Max devices
- An empty track that was assigned to Liquid Notes for Live is now imported in Liquid Notes for Live when you click on Get Clips, which allows for using this empty track to record the LN Live Mode input
- Re-Compose adds that new features will also complete the software in the future and even plans on offering music theory lessons that would include Liquid Notes in the learning process.
Liquid Notes for Live is available for 79€ / $89 at www.re-compose.com, you can also download a trial version.
Viewers of this article also read...
- -60% off the iZotope Stutter Edit in September iZotope lowers the price of its Stutter Edit effect plug-in until the end of the month.
- A free Super Looper online and on iPad Univers Labs, a British mobile app developer, offers a free looper that you can try online and download to your iPad.
- New IK Multimedia iRig Mic Field for iOS IK Multimedia unveils the stereo Field version of its iRig Mic for the Apple iDevices, designed to capture any sound around you.