Sinevibes has announced Sequential, a new AudioUnit plugin for creating rhythmical effect patterns.
It features algorithms ranging from filters, waveshapers and distortion, to ring modulation and audio-controlled oscillators. These effects are rhythmically switched via a step sequencer matrix, allowing you to create processing patterns.
- Ten effect algorithms: low-pass and high-pass filters, two waveshape transformers, clipping booster, bit and sample rate reduction, sine oscillator with envelope follower, ring modulator and variable noise.
- Sequencer matrix with up to 32 steps, variable speed and swing.
- Preset templates.
Sequential is available as a download for $49. Existing Sinevibes customers are eligible for a discount. As a celebration of Sequential release, the Complete and Motion plugin packs are available for nearly half the total cost of included products. This offer expires 1st May.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DarkWave Studio v3.4.3 Experimental Scene releases DarkWave Studio v3.4.3 with compatibility fix.
- Korg iElectribe Gorillaz Edition Korg has teamed up with Gorillaz to create a new dedicated beatbox for the iPad: The iELECTRIBE Gorillaz Edition.
- Nine Volt Audio 2-for-1 Sale Until May 6th Nine Volt Audio is offering two titles for the price of one across their entire product line.