Sinevibes Sequential v1.1.0
Sinevibes has released version 1.1.0 of Sequential, an effect sequencer plugin for Mac.
Sequential is an AudioUnit plugin for creating rhythmical effect patterns. It features algorithms ranging from filters, waveshapers and distortion, to ring modulation and audio-controlled oscillators.
Changes in Sequential v1.1.0:
- New low-pass filter algorithm with -24 dB/octave slope.
- Increased cutoff frequency adjustment range for high-pass filter.
- New global effect offset slider for adjusting all effects at the same time.
- New design for all sliders.
- User interface color contrast changes.
- Fixed rare plugin initialization and validation issues.
Pricing & Availability:
Sequential for Mac (AU) is available to all existing users as a free update. New customers can purchase the plugin for $39 USD until the end of summer (regular price $49 USD).
For more information, check out the Sequential page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Trance & Progressive Essential Pack Vol.1 Klems Musik released its Trance & Progressive Essential Pack Vol.1 for ES2.
- Universal Piper 2.0 Virtual bagpipe instrument Universal Piper was updated to version 2.0.
- Divide Frame Spectral Layers Spectral Layers is a Photoshop-like audio editor, designed to let you analyze, extract and transform audio data using layers and tools in a visual approach.