[Musikmesse] Submersible Drumcore 3
Submersible Music has announced that it has started shipping version 3.0 of DrumCore.
It is being shown daily at this week's Frankfurt MusikMesse show. DrumCore 3 sports a new "Sunburst Finish" user interface, over twice as much content and is now a plug-in (RTAS/AU/VST).
DrumCore is designed to give songwriters and composers access to grooves and instrument sounds of over a dozen famous drummers and percussionists. It includes a library of both audio loops and MIDI grooves plus a software drum instrument for Mac and PC. DrumCore covers a multitude of styles – including rock, blues, country, metal, prog, alt-rock, pop, jazz, urban, funk, Latin, reggae and others.
New Features in DrumCore 3
- DrumCoreNew "Sunburst Finish" Interface
- Expanded "Basic Beats", Urban and Jazz Sections
- Matt Cameron, John Tempesta and Stephen Perkins Content
- "LiveDrummer" Technology: The LiveDrummer DrumCore 3 MIDI engine enhancements provide greater realism for drum rolls and cymbal performances. Tired of "machine gun" playback? Grab the LiveDrummer slider and get more dynamics into your groove.
- RTAS/AU/VSTi Compatible
- DrumCore Toolkit: DrumCore Toolkit is a standalone application that can be used for importing your audio and MIDI loop libraries as well as for building drumkits using WAV or AIFF files. It is also great jamming with the grooves in DrumCore or for using live with a controller.
- Drummers: DrumCore includes content by these great drummers: Ben Smith (Heart), John Bishop (Ernie Watts), Terry Bozzio (Jeff Beck, Zappa). Matt Sorum (Velvet Revolver), Tony Braunagel (Bonnie Raitt), Ned Douglas (Dave Stewart, Sly Dunbar (Bob Marley), Michael Shrieve (Santana), Alan White (John Lennon, Yes), Matt Cameron (Soundgarden, Pearl Jam), John Tempesta (Rob Zombie), Stephen Perkins (Jane's Addiction), Lonnie Wilson (Brooks & Dunn, Rascal Flatts), Luis Conte (Clapton, Sergio Mendes) Zoro (Lenny Kravitz) and others. Even more drummer content is available via "DrummerPack" expansion libraries.
Pricing & Availability
DrumCore costs $199. An upgrade to version 3.0 is available to all DrumCore customers for $50 via www.submersiblemusic.com and music software resellers worldwide. There will be no free upgrades.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] VSL Ensemble PRO The Vienna Symphonic Library has introduced a major upgrade to its MIDI and audio LAN solution Vienna Ensemble 3, changing its name to Vienna Ensemble PRO.
- [Musikmesse] Blue Cat Audio Updates Blue Cat Audio has released updates for two plug-ins: Blue Cat's Remote Control and Blue Cat's Stereo Phaser.
- [Musikmesse] zplane Elastique Pitch Zplane has announced Elastique Pitch, a new RTAS plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X for real time pitch shifting powered by zplane's élastique Pro v2.1 pitch shifting engine.