Aria Pro II original custom body thor sound
Aria Pro II original custom body thor sound
Marty62100 Marty62100
Publié le 06/05/08 à 06:13
Mine is not really the same. View my profile photo.

Made in Japan, 22 frets.
It is equipped with two single coil pickups. 1 Volume, 1 tone.
The color is dark wood and matt. There is no paint on it is the raw wood.

Maple neck and affects even against the body I do not know.

The handle is a real pleasure, we love the maple for the next "hard" and "rolling" the key off and bends. Access to acute is facilitated by a carefully carved heel.

As a whole is not very heavy (weight of a G400, SG) and enjoys a nice finesse body under the arm, especially thanks to this cut just at this level.

It should have a style blues / rock / hard rock and even.

The pickups are quite specific and allow a variety of its sufficient.

The neck pickup can certainly be a bit of scope for my taste and sounds in a more airy. I have a lot of warmth and roundness in the clear.

the intermediate position can attack riffs without having too much "screaming". balanced and round, makes the sound as well as solo blues rhythm flexible ..

In easel by against this sounds very harsh. The solo takes bite instantly and large saturation drool just enough so that it is not too clean or too little. strong and defined, it is a good microphone.

Thor the whole sound, single coil, the guitar is a stringed not exeptional but fair and solid, it is not stolen and it's even a good deal when it paid 130 euros like me. We have asked me I would have been 300. I think the Aria Pro II are underestimated and worth of a epiphone 400 euros and other marks that do not pass me in mind.

For cheap, vintage sound, a value, good sound.